Adding a new baby to the family is one of the most exciting events that will happen in your life.With this exciting new addition comes a very important decision; what will you call your newest family member? One great way to narrow down your endless options is to choose a letter and begin brainstorming around that.
If you have a baby boy and are looking for a name that begins with the letter “M,” then you’re in luck! We compiled a list of our favorite boy names that begin with the letter “M.” Keep scrolling to choose your favorites.
Here are our top picks...
- Matthew- meaning gift of God
- Mark- meaning soft or tender
- Marcus- meaning soft or tender
- Manny- meaning God is with us
- Maurice- meaning dark or swarthy
- Miles- meaning mild, peaceful, or calm
- Maverick- meaning independent
- Milo- meaning mild, peaceful, or calm
- Muhammed- meaning praised
- Maddox- meaning son of God or son of the Lord
- Marco- meaning soft or tender
- Miguel- meaning who is like God
- Marshall- meaning love of horses
- Mateo- meaning gift of God
- Malcolm- meaning servant or votary
- Moses- meaning son or child
- Major- meaning adult or elder
- Malik- meaning king
- Martin- meaning of Mars or war-like
If you enjoyed reading our list of boy names that begin with “M,” take a look at our other lists of boy names. Sit down and begin thinking about your favorites from the list and begin creating a shorter list. As you continue to shorten it, you will be well on your way to finding the perfect name for your little bundle of joy!
Back to Baby Name Inspiration