Adding a new baby to the family is one of the most exciting events that will happen in your life.With this exciting new addition comes a very important decision; what will you call your newest family member? One great way to narrow down your endless options is to choose a letter and begin brainstorming around that.
If you have a baby boy and are looking for a name that begins with the letter “M,” then you’re in luck! We compiled a list of our favorite boy names that begin with the letter “M.” Keep scrolling to choose your favorites.
Here are our top picks...
- Matthew- meaning gift of God
- Mark- meaning soft or tender
- Marcus- meaning soft or tender
- Manny- meaning God is with us
- Maurice- meaning dark or swarthy
- Miles- meaning mild, peaceful, or calm
- Maverick- meaning independent
- Milo- meaning mild, peaceful, or calm
- Muhammed- meaning praised
- Maddox- meaning son of God or son of the Lord
- Marco- meaning soft or tender
- Miguel- meaning who is like God
- Marshall- meaning love of horses
- Mateo- meaning gift of God
- Malcolm- meaning servant or votary
- Moses- meaning son or child
- Major- meaning adult or elder
- Malik- meaning king
- Martin- meaning of Mars or war-like
If you enjoyed reading our list of boy names that begin with “M,” take a look at our other lists of boy names. Sit down and begin thinking about your favorites from the list and begin creating a shorter list. As you continue to shorten it, you will be well on your way to finding the perfect name for your little bundle of joy!