Adding a new baby girl to the family is such an exciting thing. With this exciting addition will come a huge decision; what will you call your newest family member? With so many names to choose from, it can be an overwhelming choice. To make this decision-making process easier, you could choose a letter to decide your name from.
If you are looking for a name that begins with the letter “M” for your baby girl, then you came to the right place! We compiled a list of girl names that begin with the letter “M.”
Here are our top picks...
- Mandy- meaning lovable or worthy to be loved
- Monica- meaning to advise
- Macy- meaning enduring, happy, and upbeat
- Maizie- meaning a pearl
- Maria- meaning sea of sorrow
- Molly- derived as a nickname for Mary
- Millicent- meaning work
- Maureen- meaning dark, black, or sin
- Marie- meaning wished-for child
- Marcy- meaning brave or young warrior
- Margaret- meaning a pearl
- Maive- meaning sweet or funny
- Marissa- meaning light
- Madeline- meaning of Magdela
- Melody- meaning melody or song
- Maya- meaning the one
- McKenna- meaning child of the handsome one
- Michaela- meaning who is like God?
- Madison- meaning battle or mighty
- Mia- the Danish and Swedish pet form of Maria
If you enjoyed reading this list, then don’t forget to check out our other lists of baby names. Make a shortlist of your favorites and narrow it down more as time goes on. Before you know it, you will have the perfect name chosen for your baby!