Adding a new baby to the family is one of the most exciting events that will happen in your life. With this exciting new addition comes a very important decision; what will you call your newest family member? One great way to narrow down your endless options is to choose a letter and begin brainstorming around that.
If you have a baby girl and are looking for a name that begins with the letter “T,” then you’re in luck! We compiled a list of our favorite baby girl names that begin with the letter “T.” Keep scrolling to choose your favorites.
Here are our top picks…
- Tina- meaning a Christian
- Trina- meaning pure or unsullied
- Tanya- meaning Christian martyr
- Trinity- meaning three in one
- Taylor- meaning tailor
- Tessa- meaning harvester
- Tabitha- meaning gazelle
- Talia- meaning dew of heaven
- Thea- meaning goddess or godly
- Tatum- meaning brings joy
- Teresa- meaning reap
- Tiana- meaning princess
- Tiffany- meaning God’s incarnate
- Tia- meaning goddess or godly
- Tania- meaning Christian martyr
- Tammy- meaning twin
- Tilly- meaning strength in battle
- Tamera- meaning palm tree
- Tyra- meaning untamed
- Tara- meaning goddess of the sea
If you enjoyed reading our list of girl names that begin with “T,” take a look at our other lists of girl’s names. Sit down and begin thinking about your favorites from the list and begin choosing by creating a shorter list. As you continue to shorten it, you will be well on your way to finding the perfect name for your little bundle of joy!