Adding a new baby boy to your family is such an exciting thing. Between all the excitement and joy you are feeling; you may also be overwhelmed by a big decision that must be made. What will you call your little boy? With so many options it’s easy to feel anxious about choosing a name. The easiest way to tackle this task is to split it up by choosing a criteria for your name, and then narrowing it down.
Choosing a letter that you like is a great way to begin narrowing down your options. If a boy name that begins with the letter “E” interests you, then you are in luck! We created a list of boy names that begin with “E” for you to browse through.
Here are our top picks...
- Ethan- meaning strength, firmness, or long-live
- Ezra- meaning help
- Elliott- meaning Jehovah is God
- Eli- meaning high or ascent
- Elijah- meaning Jehovah is God
- Edward- meaning guardian or protector
- Easton- meaning from East town
- Everett- meaning brave as a wild boar
- Emmanuel- meaningGod is with us
- Eric- meaning ever or always
- Emmett- meaning truth
- Ezekiel- meaningGod strengthens
- Enzo- meaning rules the home
- Edwin- meaning wealthy friend
- Enrique- meaning ruler of an enclosure
- Edison- meaning prosperity or wealth
- Eduardo- meaning guardian or protector
- Esteban- meaning a crown, or a garland that which adorns the head
- Elon- meaning judge of Israel
- Edgar-meaning prosperity, fortune, or riches
If you enjoyed reading our list of boy names that begin with the letter "E," then don't forget to check out our other name lists including boy names that begin with "M," or maybe "L."
After you have had some time to look through these options, make a list of your five favorites. From there eliminate names until you have found the one that interests you. Before you know it, your baby will have the perfect name picked out!
Back to Baby Name Inspiration