Boy Names that Start With "P"
Growing your family is such an exciting thing. As that new little bundle of joy comes into your life, you will have many things to take care of. One of these things is deciding on the perfect name for your new addition. If you have a little boy and a name that starts with “P” is what you’re looking for, then you came to the perfect place!
We compiled a list of boy names that start with “P” for you to browse through. Here are our top picks…
- Phil- meaning lover of horses
- Percy- meaning to destroy
- Pablo- meaning small
- Parker- meaning a park-keeper or a gamekeeper
- Perry- meaning pear or a pear tree
- Pat-meaning a patrician or a nobleman
- Patrick- meaning a patrician or a nobleman
- Paul- meaning small
- Peyton- meaning town, settlement, or village
- Pete- meaning a rock or a stone
- Peter- meaning a rock or a stone
- Poe- symbol of pride of Marylanders
- Prescott- meaning priest’s cottage
- Puck- meaning mischievous fairy
- Preston- meaning town, settlement, or village
- PJ- an abbreviation or initials
- Piper- meaning one who plays the pipe
- Pierson- meaning a rock
- Phineas- meaning the mouth of a snake
- Petros- meaning a rock or a stone
If you enjoyed reading these names, take a peek at our boy names that start with “O,” or maybe “T.” Start by narrowing the list down to your top few favorites. Keep narrowing it down from there and before you know it you will have the perfect name for your little boy!