Adding a new baby to the family is such an exciting thing. While adding a new member to the family is amazing, there are so many things to plan before their arrival. Putting together a nursery, gathering the necessary supplies, and picking a name for your bundle of joy are just a few of the responsibilities. If you haven’t figured out a name, don’t worry! We created a list of boy names to help you start your naming journey.
Keep reading if a boy name that starts with “T” is what you’re looking for.
- Tyler- meaning a brick or tile
- Thomas- meaning a twin
- Taylor- meaning to cut
- Tanner- meaning a person who tanned leather hides
- Timothy- meaning honor or respect
- Travis- meaning the act of passing through a gate or crossing a river or bridge
- Tucker- meaning to torment
- Toby- meaning the Lord is good
- Tyson- meaning firebrand
- Trent- meaning dweller by the river
- Tripp- meaning the third
- Taj- meaning crown
- Tristan- meaning tumult or riot
- Terrance- meaning soft or tender
- Todd- meaning a fox
- Trevor- meaning great or large
- Theodore- meaning God’s gift
- Tyrone- meaning sovereign or king
- Trevon- meaning settlement or farmstead
- Thor- meaning “Thunder God”
If you enjoyed reading these names, take a look at our list of boy names that start with “P,” or maybe “F.” Keep narrowing the list down until you have your top three. Sit down with your partner and determine which name is right for your little one. Good luck, and happy naming!