Girl Names that Start with "G"
When it comes to adding a little girl to your family, it is such an exciting, but crazy experience. Adding a new member to your family means that there are lots of decisions to make. One of those decisions is a name for your little girl. If you find yourself racking your brain trying to find the perfect name for your little one, then keep scrolling!
We created a list of girl names that start with “G” to browse through. Here are our top picks…
- Gina- meaning earthworker
- Georgette- meaning farmer
- Gabrielle- meaning God is my strength
- Gabriella- meaning God is my strength
- Georgine- meaning husbandman, earthworker, or farmer
- Gloria- meaning glory
- Giselle- meaning to owe or to pledge
- Grace- meaning eloquence or beauty of form
- Gigi- diminutive of Georgine or Virginia
- Gracelyn- meaning kindness
- Gemma- meaning stone or jewel
- Gia- meaning God’s gracious gift
- Giovanna- meaning God is gracious
- Giuliana- meaning the first down on the chin
- Gwyneth- meaning white, fair, or blessed
- Gladys- meaning lame
- Greta- meaning a pearl
- Gretchen- meaning a pearl
- Gianna- meaning God is gracious
- Gwendolyn- meaning white, fair, or blessed
If you enjoyed reading this list, then don’t forget to take a look at our list of girl’s names that start with “F,” or maybe even “I!” Make a short list of your favorites, then talk with your partner about your favorite as you continue to condense. Good luck, and happy naming!