Adding a new baby to the family is so exciting! While adding a new member to the family is exciting, there are so many things to plan before their arrival. Putting together a nursery, gathering the necessary supplies, and picking a name for your bundle of joy are just a few of the responsibilities. If you haven’t figured out a name, don’t worry! We created a list of girl names to help you find the perfect name for your little one.
Keep reading if a girl name that starts with “F” is what you’re looking for.
- Francesca- meaning a freeman
- Frankie- meaning French
- Felicity- meaning good fortune or happiness
- Farrah- meaning beauty or pleasant
- Francine- meaning French
- Fiona- meaning fair, white, or clear
- Faith- meaning confidence or belief
- Freya- meaning lord or he who is foremost
- Flor- meaning flower
- Fatima- meaning she who weans an infant
- Frieda- meaning gentle or peace
- Fanny- meaning from the Frankish Empire
- Fabiana- meaning bean farmer
- Fawn- meaning child born during deer season to a deer hunter
- Floretta- meaning flower
- Fleur- meaning flower
- Florencia- meaning blooming, flourishing, or prosperous
- Fariha- meaning happy or joyful
- Faryn- meaning adventurous
- Feliciana- meaning good fortune or happiness
If you enjoyed reading these names, take a look at our list of girl names that start with “G,” or maybe “H.” Pick your top three to start out with, then sit down with your partner and determine which name is the winner. Good luck, and happy naming!