So, you added a baby girl to your family? This is such an exciting time for your family, but you can’t forget the important decision you will have to make; what will you call your new addition? With so many options, trying to decide what you want to call your child for the rest of their life is no easy task.
Well, we narrowed it down for you. We compiled a list of names that begin with “S,” so keep scrolling if an “S” name piques your interest.
Here are our top picks…
- Sally- meaning princess
- Sarah- meaning princess
- Suzanne- meaning a lily or a rose
- Sharon- a plain or flat area
- Samantha- name of God or his name is God
- Shauna- God is gracious
- Suri- meaning princess
- Sandra- a short form of names like Alexandria, Alessandra, or Cassandra
- Selena- meaning the moon
- Serena- meaning calm, peaceful, or tranquil
- Stephanie- meaning a crown or a garland
- Stacy- meaning resurrection
- Sadie- meaning princess
- Sapphire- meaning a precious gemstone
- Sydney- meaning island in a river or riverside meadow
- Savannah- meaning a treeless plain
- Scarlett- meaning bright red
- Stella- meaning star
- Sophia- meaning wisdom or skill
- Serenity- meaning calmness or tranquility
If you enjoyed reading this list, take a look at the other baby name lists that we have created. Baby girl names that begin with "M," or "D," are just a few to choose from. Make a shortlist with around five of your favorites from the list. Begin to narrow the list down and before you know it your baby girl will have a name that suits her perfectly!