Girl Names that Start with "H"
When it comes to adding a little girl to your family, it is such an exciting, but overwhelming time. Adding a new family member means that there are lots of decisions to make. One of those is a name for your little one. If you find yourself racking your brain trying to find the perfect name for your new addition, then keep scrolling!
We created a list of girl names that start with “H” to browse through. Here are our top picks…
- Hannah- meaning gracious or full of grace
- Harley- meaning of the hare meadow
- Hadleigh- meaning field of heather
- Hope- meaning expectation or wish
- Helen- meaning light, torch, or bright
- Heidi- meaning noble one
- Helena- meaning light, torch, or bright
- Holly- meaning to prick
- Hailey- meaning residing in a nook
- Harmony- meaning orderly and dedicated
- Hattie- nickname for Henrietta
- Hilda- meaning battle
- Honey- the sweet golden fluid produced by bees
- Hosanna- means please save
- Hazel- meaning God sees
- Henrietta- meaning home ruler
- Hisako- meaning precious
- Halia- meaning remembrance of a loved one
- Helma- meaning resolute protector
- Hildagard- meaning battle stronghold
If you enjoyed reading this list, then don’t forget to take a look at our list of girl’s names that start with “F,” or maybe even “G!” Make a short list of your favorites from our list. Talk with your partner about your favorite as you continue to condense. Good luck, and happy naming!