Girl Names that Start with "N"
Adding a new baby to the family is so exciting! While adding a new member to the family is exciting, there are so many things to plan before their arrival. Putting together a nursery, gathering the necessary supplies, and picking a name for your bundle of joy are just a few of the responsibilities. If you haven’t figured out a name, don’t worry! We created a list of girl names to help you find the perfect name for your little one.
Keep reading if a girl name that starts with “N” is what you’re looking for.
- Natalie- meaning natal day or Christmas
- Natasha- meaning natal day or Christmas
- Nina- meaning gracious or full of grace
- Nora- meaning light
- Nikki- meaning victory of the people
- Nicole- meaning victory of the people
- Naomi- meaning pleasant, beautiful, or delightful
- Nova- meaning new
- Natalia- meaning natal day or Christmas
- Nevaeh- anagram from “heaven” being spelled backwards
- Nola- meaning brave as a lion
- Nadine- meaning hope
- Noelle- meaning Christmas
- Nala- unknown meaning
- Nyla- meaning champion
- Nellie- meaning light, torch, or bright
- Naya- meaning God answered
- Noah- meaning rest and comfort
- Nia- meaning goal
- Nicolette- meaning victory of the people
If you enjoyed reading these names, take a look at our list of girl names that start with “G,” or maybe “H.” Pick your top three to start out with, then sit down with your partner and determine which name is the winner. Good luck, and happy naming!